What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small file which is created by certain websites and stored on your computer to enhance navigation when you visit the website again. This file makes it easier for websites to find certain information about users and to personalise the navigation during their visits (for example, the size of the screen, the internet browser version or the chosen language).
The cookies used by VOO affect my privacy?
What do I do if I don't want these cookies?
VOO recommends that you browse the internet with a recent browser so you can surf more safely and easily control the cookies settings according to your preferences, for example:
- Google Chrome (versions 21 and higher): page gestion des cookies
- Mozilla Firefox (versions 14 and higher): instructions pour gestion des cookies
- Internet Explorer (Windows only, versions 9 and higher): page gestion des cookies
- Apple Safari (Apple computers only, version 6 and higher): instructions pour Safari
* VOO is not able to provide assistance to manage the user's cookies.