99.8% mobile coverage
Take advantage of the performance and download speed of 4G to easily check your emails or send quotes from your smartphone. Maximum speed and efficiency!
Our 4G mobile network offers 97% coverage of the Belgian territory. You remain reachable for your customers and your team and can contact them at any time, even on the move.
Did you know?
Keep your number: we’ll take care of everything!
A whole range of inclusive services
- Forward your incoming callsNot available right now? Divert incoming calls to your voicemail, another landline or another mobile phone in Belgium.
- Don’t miss any calls!As a professional, all your calls are important Make or answer a second call while staying on the line with your first caller!
- Block unwanted callsBlock unwanted calls such as international numbers, 0900 or 077 numbers and don’t waste any more time.
- Control your outgoing callsLeave a voice message for your customer, your supplier or your colleague directly on their voicemail via Voice Deposit. Hide your number when making calls.
- Stay informedIf you miss a call, receive a text message with the caller's number and name, the date and time of the call.
As VOO only receives consumption reports a posteriori for calls made while roaming and under cover of an operator that is not integrated into the Camel telecom protocol, it cannot in this case technically alert the Customer in real time that he has exceeded his package. The list of operators integrated in the Camel protocol is available on the voo.be website.
Countries covered by the Towards Europe Option
Andorra, Austria, Azores/Madeira, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar (UK), Greece, Guernsey (UK), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man (United Kingdom), Italy (*), Jersey (United Kingdom), Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands (**), Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican/San Marino
(*) With the exception of postal codes 310, 313, 350, 319: will be considered as a rate destination in the international zone 3
(**) With the exception of the postcodes 6320, 6321, 6322, 6351, 6560, 6561, 6587, 6588, 6589, 6590, 6591, 6592, 6593, 6800, 6801, 6866, 688: 6593, 6800: will be considered as a rate destination of international zone 3"